You will be asked to provide us with personal data when you:
- Use our website
- Buy our software
- Send us a request
- Subscribe to our mailing list
For the purpose of improving our website, we may use Google Analytics.
- Thus we do not stored any personally-identifiable information from the user behaviour on our websites.
We may collect and receive the following personal data from you:
- User Account Information: Information that identifies you to the Service, such as your user name, email address, password, and IP address. For example, we use this information to authenticate you when you sign in to the Service, and use the IP address to help maintain your web session security while using the Service.
- Financial Account Information: Information that you provide in connection with your purchase of the Service (or a purchase made through the Service), including credit card number, credit card expiration date, credit card verification code, bank account number, bank account title, bank name, branch location, routing number. Please note that all the information are collected through FastSpring, the payment platform which is authorized by us. Additionally, if your billing is licensed to your name, you have to provide your first name and your last name; if it is licensed to company name, you have to provide your first name, last name, company name, street address, city, zip/postal code, state/province, and country.
- User information will be stored on third-party cloud servers with security guarantees, such as Amazon Cloud, Alibaba Cloud or other service providers that performing excellent in different areas.
- Content generated while using ColorTells software will not be uploaded to the web.
ColorTells uses personal data to:
- Provide, manage and improve our website/software services;
- Do important update notification announcements;
- Provide you with information and quotes for the paid version of ColorTells;
- Protect, investigate and stop fraud, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activities
For example, we use personal data to:
- Operation and improvement services
- Provide users with preferential information
- Evaluate customers' eligibility for certain offers, products or services
- Evaluate the types of goods, products or services that users may be interested in
- Provide user support
- Reply to your request by email to communicate with you.
- Notify you of news and updates about our software by email.
- Promote marketing, advertising, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and promotions
- Manage services, user accounts and transactions related to user accounts
- Fulfill our contract, manage and fulfill our obligations under the contract, and comply with the law
- Post aggregate data on usage trends, which may come from personal data
- Complete company transactions, such as mergers, asset sales or bankruptcy
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, due the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or the personal information stored is absolutely secure. We will notify you of any data breach that is likely to have unfavorable consequences for your privacy in accordance with applicable law.
In some circumstances, we may be required to comply with foreign privacy laws when handling the personal information of individuals who are located permanently or temporarily overseas. Without limiting the foregoing, we will comply with the requirements of the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") if and to the extent that we are subject to the extra-territorial provisions of that Regulation.
With exceptions permitted by law, you have the right to access, modify or delete your incorrect personal information. For security reasons, you may be asked to make a request in writing (which may require you to provide an ID). The contact address is firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to find the information.